At Lakeshore Pregnancy Center, we are dependent upon God's infinite wisdom and guidance. We want to make decisions that please God. For that reason, prayer is an integral and necessary component of all we do at LPC. Together we seek to know God intimately, love God with our whole heart, and live for God passionately.
Prayer is our resource for future planning and daily decision-making. We want to listen well and follow God obediently. We are committed to join Him in His work rather than asking Him to simply bless our work.
If you'd like, you may use the following prayer guide from Philippians 1:9-11 to pray for our staff,
volunteers, and board members:
» Pray that LOVE may abound in everything we do.
» Pray that we will increase in knowledge and depth of insight.
» Pray that we will be able to discern what is best in each circumstance.
» Pray that we will be pure and blameless in both our personal and professional lives.
» Pray that we will be filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes from our Lord.
» Pray that in everything we do, we will live to the glory and praise of God.
Thank you for your prayer support of the LPC staff, board and volunteers!
Our Response to the COVID-19
At Lakeshore Pregnancy Center it is our mission to love people to life. That mission has taken on a new dimension in light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. Both our President and Governor have declared a state of emergency in response to this threat and have asked that we do all we can to protect life. The health and safety of the unborn, their moms and dads, our community, staff, and volunteers are our top priority.
We are committed to do our part to help contain the spread of COVID-19, and are taking the following step:
● Effective Monday, March 16th - ALL centers will be CLOSED until at least March 27th. We will monitor this daily and communicate any changes as they occur.
● We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 recommendations as we plan our Celebration of Life event. At this time we plan to hold this Celebration as scheduled on April 30th. If necessary, we will seek an alternate date as this is an important fundraising event.
We will continue to keep you informed as changes occur.
We encourage everyone to continue to take the following basic personal-hygiene measures to prevent the spread of the virus:
● Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
● cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
● Avoid handshakes.
Stay tuned for additional information and guidance as we all navigate the constant change in our environments.
If you have not yet registered or would like to sponsor the Celebration of Life event please find more information at -
Loving People to Life – today and every day.
The LPC Board and staff