FAQ about Life in Motion
CAN YOU GIVE ME IDEAS OF WHAT I CAN DO?:
1. Join an existing run (5K, marathon, fun run, etc.) but do it to benefit your favorite non-profit Lakeshore Pregnancy /Positive Options
2. Create a group and do an activity together
3. Involve your church and create a special activity day dedicated to life.
4. Have a potluck at church and walk the grounds.
5. Get your Youth Group involved in an outdoor activity. Collect sponsorship online through your own crowdrise fundraising page.
6. Do your own activity at a local club or trail.
7. Take your Kayak and paddle down a local stream/river, set a goal.
8. If you like to climb or are in a climbing club, set up a climbing course with your friends.
9. Get your bike group to bike with you a trail or scenic route around your area (bike/recumbent bike).
10. You can walk, walk with your mom friends with strollers, run, participate in a marathon, 5K, 10K, Swim laps at a pool, Climb, Kayak, Canoe, Paddle board, In-line skate, Bike, Golf, Hike, Run on a Treadmill, Exercise Bike, Elliptical, or anything that gets you active and outdoors.
HOW DO I ADD A PICTURE AND A DESCRIPTION TO MY FUNDRAISING PAGE?
Users can use the following instructions to access their Campaign Dashboard and make edits to their page.
You can access your campaign Dashboard, by clicking on your campaign thumbnail(Top right picture) on your Personal Profile page.
From there you will be taken to your Campaign Dashboard. Along the left side of this page, you will see a menu. Click into the EDIT option.
Once you have clicked into the EDIT option, you will be able to upload photos, a video, and story text to your page.
If there are any users who have additional questions on how to edit their campaign, feel free to loop them with our support team, email@example.com.